Msgr. Baddick Updates
Welcome back to Mass in our Church!
JULY 15: NO CHANGE IN WORSHIP GUIDELINES IN DIOCESE OF ALLENTOWN!
1) Governor Wolf announced further restrictions on gatherings, effective July 16.
2) All Religious Houses of Worship are EXEMPT from the Governor’s orders. Therefore, the Diocese of Allentown will continue to follow the current Diocesan guidelines for GREEN PHASE, PART 1.
3) IN OTHER WORDS—There is NO CHANGE in our worship guidelines.
We can have 50% occupancy at all Masses.
4) We remind parishioners that no one is obliged to attend Mass at this time. Anyone advance in age, has an underlying health condition, or is uncomfortable with attending Mass--- SHOULD NOT ATTEND.
God bless you!
MASS ONLINE: One of the Masses each weekend will be recorded, and posted on our YouTube Channel. We will not send out a notice—but you can go directly to our YouTube channel, and view the various Masses and postings.
As of July 4-5---we are back to our regular Mass schedule in Notre Dame Church!
1) *Masks must be worn in Church. Thank you for cooperating with this requirement.
2) Communion will be distributed at the END OF MASS.
*All Priests, Deacons, and EMs will use hand sanitizer right before the Distribution of Holy Communion. They will wear a mask.
***FOR THE RECEPTION OF HOLY COMMUNION—Please come forward, with your mask on!
* The preferred method of receiving Communion is in the hand. The Priest/ Deacon/ EM (wearing a mask) will say “Body of Christ!” Please reply “AMEN” with your mask ON*Receive the Host in your hand/—step to the side, and then---move your mask and place the host in your mouth. Because of the close proximity of receiving Communion, it is important you have your mask on for “Body of Christ/ AMEN” dialogue between priest/ communicant.
**If you receive on the tongue, please wear your mask, when you say “AMEN,” ---THEN & ONLY THEN--- lower your mask to receive on the tongue.
3) *All Pews will be sanitized after each Mass. If you would like to help--- just remain in Church---directions will be given. It takes about 10 minutes!
4) MASS ONLINE: One of the Masses each weekend will be recorded, and posted on our YouTube Channel. We will not send out a notice—but you can go directly to our YouTube channel, and view the various Masses and postings.
5) Keep in mind: *You are NOT yet required to attend Mass! Please keep this in mind, if you feel uncomfortable or unsafe--- especially seniors or those with other underlying conditions.
6) Notre Dame Dollars will remain on the Tuesday schedule throughout the summer months. They are available at Rectory on Tuesday (9AM - NOON) - please ORDER ahead of time - (email [email protected])
Church is open daily, 6AM to 3PM. Confessions- Saturday from 12 to 1PM - in Priest Sacristy
The Rectory Office will be open for limited hours – 9AM to Noon, Monday – Thursday. Please wear a mask! We can often help you over the phone or via email, even with Mass/Memorial cards.
Msgr. Baddick is grateful for continued Church support – WeShare online, mail, OR dropoff at rectory mailbox. Thank you very much!